Multi-component Springs & Wireforms
h.g.brunner has enjoyed a long association with Carl Haas GmbH, whose long tradition of producing complex and close tolerance parts has prepared them for today's demanding applications in the field of mechatronics.
Quality systems assessed to ISO/TS 16949, ISO9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 13485 and an innovative approach to design and industrialisation ensure production methods and final components that are consistently of the highest standard.
The product range includes:
- Insert mouldings for automotive electrical under bonnet applications
- Coils for diesel glow plugs
- Bi-metallic coils for thermometer and other instrument applications
- Technical springs and wireforms
- Wireforms and leaf springs
- Wire guides / keyhole surgery tools for medical applications
For such complex parts, a partnership is required from an early stage of the customers' project, thus allowing both design and industrialisation to be optimised.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements, and to prepare proposals and quotations for the supply of such multi-component parts.
Alternatively, we are ready to investigate and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions to engineering problems where these technologies can be applied.
h.g.brunner ltd, The Courtyard Business Centre, Birling Road, Ryarsh, Kent ME19 5AA
Tel: +44 (0) 1732 873715 Fax: +44 (0) 1732 873999 Email: email@example.com